Ryot Associates provide APEDA registration in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and all other states in India. Spice board is setup by Ministry of commerce and industry for development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. Registration in spice board is mandatory for anyone who dealing in export of spices. Spice board having responsibility of production/development of cardamom and export promotion of around 52 spices mentioned in the schedule.
Some of the main functions of spice board are,
- Processes and forwards the foreign enquiries to reliable exporters.
- Spice board is setup for promotion of exports of spice and spice products.
- It also facilitating infrastructure for processing and value addition.
- Spice board encouraging organic production and export of spices.
- Spice board provides guidance to farmers on getting better and high yield through advance scientific agricultural practices.
- It provides assistance for studies and research on better processing, effective packaging techniques and improved grading methods.